Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Thanks for visiting with us today! We have undergone some changes for the new year! Since we are coming up on our 25th blog hop, we decided to freshen things up and make things a simpler, along with adding our blog. Here on the blog you will be able to find the upcoming blog hops, and gain easy access to all things 
co-host. Everything will always be on hand for you guys, so if you need to know anything, here is the place to find it. 

Thanks for linking up each week and following along! 
We truly do appreciate it! 

With love, 

Sherry @ I AM PISCES & Sylvie @ Sweet Pea Sylvie

9 comments:

  1. New Follower from the Followers to Friends Link up! Love your blog.. if you have time, check out mine at kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year! K Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again for hosting this awesome blog hop! I just re-joined on the GFC here. For some reason my name wasn't on here--I know i followed up months ago but it must have disappeared, so here I am again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - new follower from the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I'm your newest follower and I love linking up every week:)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woo! Newest follower!!
    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower from the blog hop! enjoy linking up every week!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower - I love this blog hop!
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower :) Not sure if this is where I add my link or not?
    My blog is at diaryofapolishaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete